Heist | Marylebone Gardens
You're going to commit a heist.
This is mainly true because you've just been invited to commit a heist. But it's also true because not giving yourself the opportunity to successfully pull off an audacious act of wrongdoing like this would be a far greater crime than actually doing it.
Should you require a little more information before unleashing your inner Danny Ocean, then consider the following:
1) Your felonious caper will commence in the lobby of a “cleaning company” located in central London. Specifically, in Marylebone.
2) You’ll ascend a staircase and enter the bar of a private members’ club, where you’ll note CCTV screens monitoring all of the building’s activity.
3) From there you’ll charm your way into a backroom poker game alongside 7 others (either friends, strangers, or an exciting mélange of the two) and, at some point during the game, you’ll be propositioned by exactly the sort of unscrupulous reprobate that you’ve always imagined might one day attempt to rope you into committing the perfect crime.
4) Given your genetic partiality to danger and criminality, you’ll immediately accept.
5) And then the rest will be down to you. Just know that it’s going to involve dodging CCTV cameras; translating blueprints; avoiding security guards and collaborating with an assortment of villainous characters who’ll help you to navigate four perilous floors, break into a sealed room and – possibly - escape in one piece...
But we had you at “You’re going to commit a heist”, right?
ALSO NOTE: Group Date! We have one set of four tickets to give away (to one Nudge reader and three of their friends) to attend Heist at 7pm on 14th February 2014. COMPETITION CLOSED
Heist, Marylebone Gardens, 35 Marylebone High Street, W1U 4QA
Competition Terms -
Prize is for a set of 4 tickets to attend Heist at 7pm on 14th February 2014. Prize may not be exchanged for anything else, but may be assigned to a friend of the winner’s choosing. You must be aged 18 or over to enter. Winner and guests must all be 18 or over. If you buy your own tickets to the event and subsequently win ours, you’ll be reimbursed in full for the tickets you’ve bought (limited to 4 tickets). Entries close at 12pm on Monday 10th February 2014: the winner will be selected by a random prize draw and announced on our Facebook Page that day.
Enjoy discovering unique, quirky events in the city? Check out our guide to the best of what's on in London.