The Social Fun and Games Club at Roof East are really upping their games.
Because Stratford’s car park-turned-rooftop bar is back for the summer, and they’ve packed the place out with sociable sports. As the old saying goes, the best things come in
threes sevens, so this year they’re thoughtfully providing you with entertainment in the form of:
1) Lawn bowls, finally combining boules with strobe lights;
2) Birdies, a crazy golf course (where you can putt at the level of actual birds);
3) Fast-paced batting cages courtesy of Sluggers;
4) A load of free games, including jenga, table tennis and tabletop shuffleboard;
5) The return of the Rooftop Film Club, one of the OG outdoor cinemas;
6) Not one, but three bars; and
7) Food stalls serving pizza, burgers, and Indian street food from Kolkati.
Which brings us, of course, to the best part – the whole place is perched overlooking London, and it’s totally free to head up there.
It’s the tops.
NOTE: Roof East is open Tues-Sun, and bank holiday Mondays. You can find out more, and book a table or game (starting at £10) right HERE.
Roof East | Floors 7 & 8, Stratford Multi-Storey Car Park, Great Eastern Way, E15 1XE
Like bars with a view? Check out London’s best rooftop bars