Heist | Marylebone Gardens
You’re going to commit a heist.
This is mainly true because you’ve just been invited to commit a heist. But it’s also true because not giving yourself the opportunity to successfully pull off an audacious act of wrongdoing like this would be a far greater crime than actually doing it.
Should you require a little more information before unleashing your inner Danny Ocean, then consider the following:
1) Your felonious caper will commence in the lobby of a “cleaning company” located in central London. Specifically, in Marylebone.
2) You’ll ascend a staircase and enter the bar of a private members’ club, where you’ll note CCTV screens monitoring all of the building’s activity.
3) From there you’ll charm your way into a backroom poker game alongside 7 others (either friends, strangers, or an exciting mélange of the two) and, at some point during the game, you’ll be propositioned by exactly the sort of unscrupulous reprobate that you’ve always imagined might one day attempt to rope you into committing the perfect crime.
4) Given your genetic partiality to danger and criminality, you’ll immediately accept.
5) And then the rest will be down to you. Just know that it’s going to involve dodging CCTV cameras; translating blueprints; avoiding security guards and collaborating with an assortment of villainous characters who’ll help you to navigate four perilous floors, break into a sealed room and – possibly – escape in one piece…
But we had you at “You’re going to commit a heist”, right?
NOTE: Heist is running from 12th February to 8th March 2014. Tickets – which are available here – cost £22.50, or £20 per head for a group of 8 friends.
Heist | Marylebone Gardens, 35 Marylebone High Street, W1U 4QA
Enjoy discovering unique, quirky events in the city? Check out our guide to the best of what’s on in London.
The Nudge is an independent, searchable and highly-curated guide to the most interesting places to go and things to do in London, giving members unrestricted access to our full compendium of continually-updated restaurants, bars, events, exhibitions, date ideas, itineraries, member perks, weekend guides, monthly agendas and more – all delivered via our website, email newsletters & members’ app.
Join us to see what’s hot in London this week; to explore all of the recommendations & ideas stored within The Nudge’s website and members’ app; and to start making the most of life in London today. Start Free One Week Trial