Merchant Square | Paddington Events
By Parveen Downer
If the phrase “Merchant Square” doesn’t immediately conjure up images of zorbing on a canal in a giant inflatable hamster ball, don’t worry.
Because whoever’s in charge of figuring out just how the canal-side square is going to be used this summer has a few pretty spectacular ideas up their sleeve….
You can expect:
1) A Brazilian Summer Party to celebrate the start of the Olympics, complete with The London School of Samba, free capoeira lessons, freestyle soccer demos, and a ton of BBQ.
2) A popup Crystal Maze experience culminating with a session in the Crystal Dome.
3) The aforementioned zorbing.
4) A weekly Crave Food Market with eateries including Harold’s Hog Roast, Crocus Paella, Laurent’s Kitchen, and House of Dodo.
5) A Notting Hill Carnival party with steel drums, jerk chicken, and unnecessarily feathery costumes.
And the kicker? All of these events are completely free.
So be there, or be…
….sad, that you missed out.
NOTE: You can see the whole lineup of events at Merchant Square this summer right HERE.
Merchant Square | Paddington, W2 1AJ
Find more pop up events in your monthly Agenda
The Nudge is an independent, searchable and highly-curated guide to the most interesting places to go and things to do in London, giving members unrestricted access to our full compendium of continually-updated restaurants, bars, events, exhibitions, date ideas, itineraries, member perks, weekend guides, monthly agendas and more – all delivered via our website, email newsletters & members’ app.
Join us to see what’s hot in London this week; to explore all of the recommendations & ideas stored within The Nudge’s website and members’ app; and to start making the most of life in London today. Start Free One Week Trial