Win The Ultimate Day In St James’s | Competition Time
Please note this competition has now closed. Huge congratulations to our winner Charlene Stagon!
A little competition is usually a good thing.
An insanely big competition, however, is much better.
And this is a big competition. The prize is the best possible 24 hours you could spend in St James’s London, and, in short, involves a luxury 5* hotel stay, an insane shopping spree, and food and drinks from some of the greatest restaurants and bars in the area.
In long, that means:
1. An overnight stay at stunning 5* hotel The Stafford London, where you’ll be put up for the night in a Deluxe room with breakfast in bed the next morning;
2. A three-course lunch at critically acclaimed West African fine dining spot Ikoyi, where you’ll be welcomed with a glass of bubbles each;
3. An afternoon shopping spree with £300 to spend at Italian luxury brand Paul & Shark;
4. Free entry to any exhibition of your choice at the cutting-edge Institute of Contemporary Arts, with £50 to spend in the shop after to help raise your coffee table book game.
5. Aperitivo hour cocktails at glamorous Fortnum’s spot, 45 Jermyn St;
6. Annnd a three course dinner with wine at elegant eatery, The Great British Restaurant.
No prizes for guessing what kind of restaurant that one is.
NOTE: Please note this competition has now closed. Huge congratulations to our winner Charlene Stagon! For a chance to win the ultimate day in St James’s, just enter your email in the box below. You can also find out more about the area in our St James’s Area Guide
T&Cs: please note the competition will close on the 24th of April. The winner will be announced on Twitter and the article will also be marked so please check back. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
Main image: 45 Jermyn St
Like exploring the city? Find the best restaurants, bars and things to do with our guide to the Best of London