Barullo | Nudge Member-only wine-paired tasting menu preview
Get ready to pat yourself on the back.
Because you’re about to go to a preview of the new Victor Garvey joint. It’s called Barullo, and you’ll find it perched above the slick Aldgate speakeasy that is BYOC East (which Garvey has already taken over, and added his own twist to). The place is a beautiful blend of Southern Spanish beach vibes, and the innocent nostalgia of Wes Anderson-style design. And you’re getting in there before anyone else for an exclusive, wine-paired tasting menu. With 50% off the price.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Mushroom, Cardoon, and Truffle Croquetas
- Smoked Tuna Carpaccio, Fennel Escabeche, Pine Nut Ajo Blanco, Crispy Horseradish
Glass of Raventos I Blanc Cava (Sparkling)
- Paella “La Masia” with confit Pork Belly, Prawns, and Mussels
Glass of Arriyanas White Moscatel Seco (White Wine)
- Galician Beef Filet, Jerusalem artichoke, House Roasted Piquillos, Whole Grain Mustard Jus
Glass of Demana 5 Ribera del Duero (Red Wine)
- Toasted Coconut Ice Cream, Poached Sour Cherries, Pedro Ximenez Syrup
Glass of Lustau Pedro Ximenez
You know what? After all that, you’ll probably want to give yourself a pat on the belly too.
NOTE: Barullo’s Nudge Member preview evenings will take place on the 21st & 22nd of March. All wine & food is included, and the price if £45pp (value: £89pp). Booking details are in the Members Box below.
OTHER NOTE: You’re getting another Perk once the place opens. Check it out right HERE.
BYOC East | 19 Bevis Marks, EC3A 7JA
Want to see what else Victor Garvey is up to? Check out Rambla…