Maze Grill Park Walk | Chelsea Restaurant
Sometimes you don’t really know what you want until you want it.
For instance – and bear with us for this second philosophical insight – you probably didn’t know that you wanted to visit a high-end sushi and grill restaurant by Gordon Ramsay Group, head-cheffed by Ben Waugh, which serves – above all – as a place where you can take all of the following: carnivores, omnivores, vegetarians, gluten intolerant people and raw food fanatics. And yet…
Maze Grill Park Walk may change your perspective on that very, very specific subject.
As may this list, which we’ve cleverly named ‘Reasons Why You Should Go To Maze Grill, Park Walk’:
1) It’s inspired by the grill rooms of Manhattan, which means signature rare breed steaks, fish and poultry prepared on a classic Montague steakhouse broiler.
2) That steakhouse broiler is given a considerable run for its money by a concise and simple sushi and sashimi menu from a dedicated raw bar.
3) The dedicated raw bar is given a further run for its money by the Himalayan salt lockers, in which all of Maze Grill’s steaks are aged.
4) Those aged steaks are in no way whatsoever related to the fact that the restaurant inhabits the site where Aubergine restaurant sat in the 1990s, where Ramsay gained his first and second Michelin Stars.
5) Avocado leather banquettes.
NOTE: Maze Grill Park Walk is open daily for lunch and dinner, plus weekend brunch. You can book a table right HERE.
Maze Grill Park Walk | 11 Park Walk, Chelsea, SW10 0AJ
Like great restaurants? Check out the best restaurant in every London neighbourhood
The Nudge is an independent, searchable and highly-curated guide to the most interesting places to go and things to do in London, giving members unrestricted access to our full compendium of continually-updated restaurants, bars, events, exhibitions, date ideas, itineraries, member perks, weekend guides, monthly agendas and more – all delivered via our website, email newsletters & members’ app.
Join us to see what’s hot in London this week; to explore all of the recommendations & ideas stored within The Nudge’s website and members’ app; and to start making the most of life in London today. Start Free One Week Trial