Art of Patrón X Day of the Dead | Partner Content
Dia de Muertos.
The Day of the Dead.
It seems only appropriate that it should be filled with spirits.
And those spirits will be happily provided by Mexico’s own Patrón Tequila, who’re holding their own Day of the Dead party at the spacious (and extremely cool) UNIT art gallery just off Mayfair’s Hanover Square. And ironically, it’s all looking quite lively. It’s going down on November 2nd, and it’ll involve:
- Day of the Dead inspired Patrón cocktails (you get three included in your £15 ticket) including the El Diablo (Patrón Silver tequila, lime, ginger beer and Crème de Cassis); the Boxcart (Patrón Reposado tequila, Patrón Citrónge Orange liqueur and lemon); and the delightful sounding Sweetcorn Old Fashioned, with Patrón Añejo tequila, caramel sweetcorn syrup & bitters.
- Experiential cocktail masterclasses every hour (again, included in your ticket) to teach you how to make those cocktails at home.
- A pro makeup station manned by acclaimed make-up artists The Gypsy Shrine, who will be on hand to transform your face into a scarily good La Catrina-style skull.
- Live art installations by Mexican artist Pablo Angel Lugo Martinez (who has exhibited public art everywhere from the US to France), who’ll be there to perform and talk you through the new, exclusive works he’s made for the evening.
- Decks manned by all night by London DJ Tasty Lopez, whose Mexican heritage and a specialist knowledge of Latin beats will take you through the evening with “a wild mix of electronic, bounce, house, funk, soul and nostalgia”.
There will of course be Day of the Dead Mexican canapés going around as well to pair with your cocktails, and the rest of the fun.
Expect it to be quite spirited.
NOTE: Art of Patrón X Day of the Dead takes place on November 2nd at the UNIT Gallery in Mayfair. Tickets cost £15 and include entrance to the event, x3 complimentary cocktails, and an experimental masterclass – available HERE.
UNIT London | 3 Hanover Square, Mayfair, W1S 1HD
Want some more spooky goodness? Check out our Halloween Agenda…