The Bishop’s Park Market is, amazingly, a market.
Located in Bishop’s Park.
It’s a farmers & fine foods market open every Sunday from 10am-2pm, and you’ll find everything from fresh fruit & veg, to baked goods, cheeses, olives, seafood, butchers, and more. There’s street food too, with the likes of classic sandwiches & wood-fired pizzas joined by slightly less well-known players like Sardinian ravioli and Malaysian wraps. Among the frequently rotating traders you’ll find the likes of:
- Ted’s Veg – with seasonal greens fresh from Lincolnshire every day.
- Dorothy’s Deli – slinging healthy build-your-own salad boxes, as well as sweet potato & courgette fritters.
- AJ’s Cakes & Bakes – who specialise in, er, cakes and bakes. Try the salted caramel cornflake brownies. Trust us.
- Bee Happier – where you can get your fill of raw honey direct fro the northern Pyrenees.
- Oliver’s Bakery – who will sell you a top-shelf sourdough loaf. You’ll also find them in Borough Market.
- Three Olive Tree – where you can find a LOT more than three types of olive.
The opening times make it quite convenient for picnics, as does the fact that it’s literally inside a park already – one that happens to hug the banks of the Thames for its entire length. And if that weren’t enough, you can always pop to Fulham Palace next door (for free) and explore the 13 acre botanical garden for a nice place to berth your blanket and tuck in. And maybe even have a pleasant stroll, while you’re there.
If you’re in the market for one, that is.
NOTE: Bishop’s Park Market is open every Sunday from 10am-2pm. You can find out more at their website right HERE.
Bishops Park Market | Bishop’s Avenue, Fulham, SW6 6EA
Like mooching around markets? Then you’ll probably like all these places.