Roof East | Winter 2019
Last Updated: 25th November 2019
The Social Fun and Games Club at Roof East are really upping their games.
Because Stratford’s car park-turned-rooftop bar is back for the winter, and they’ve packed the place out with sociable sports. As the old saying goes, the best things come in
threes sevens, so this year they’re thoughtfully providing you with entertainment in the form of:
1) Curling, that age-old winter sport that sadly doesn’t involve sweeping here, but cleverly involves stones on ball bearings and fake ice;
2) Birdies, a crazy golf course (where you can putt at the level of actual birds);
3) House of Foos, a virtual reality version of table football (with regular table football just outside);
4) A load of free games, including jenga, table tennis and tabletop shuffleboard;
5) A load of free video games, in a retro 90s arcade;
6) Not one, but three bars; and
7) Street food courtesy of pop up king Jimmy Garcia and The Lodge.
Which brings us, of course, to the best part – the whole place is perched overlooking London, and it’s totally free to head up there.
It’s the tops.
NOTE: SFG Club at Roof East is open Thurs-Fri (5-11pm) and Saturdays (12-11pm) until early 2020, and is over 18s only. You can find out more, and book a table or game (from £8) HERE.
Roof East | Floors 7 & 8, Stratford Multi-Storey Car Park, Great Eastern Way, E15 1XE
Like bars with a view? Check out London’s best rooftop bars