Roof East | Summer 2019
Last Updated: 7th May 2019
The Social Fun and Games Club at Roof East are really upping their games.
Because Stratford’s car park-turned-rooftop bar is back for the summer, and they’ve packed the place out with sociable sports, bars, and a rooftop cinema. As the old saying goes, the best things come in
threes nines, so this year they’re thoughtfully providing you with entertainment in the form of:
1) Sluggers, American-style baseball batting cages;
2) Birdies, a crazy golf course (at the level of actual birds);
3) Lanes, which hosts the holy trinity of lane-based games: shuffleboard, curling and lawn bowls;
4) House of Foos, new for this year, that’s a virtual reality version of table football (with regular table football just outside);
5) A load of free games, including jenga, table tennis and tabletop shuffleboard;
6) Not one, but three bars;
7) Another trio of street food stalls by Eat Chay, Kolkati and The Burger Project;
8) Regular Flow East Yoga sessions and
9) Rooftop Film Club, which’ll be returning in May to show cult classics with the sunset as a backdrop.
Which brings us, of course, to the best part – the whole place is perched overlooking London, and it’s totally free to head up there.
It’s the tops.
NOTE: SFG Club at Roof East is open Tues-Sun until the end of September. You can find out more, and book a table or game (from £8) HERE.
Roof East | Floors 7 & 8, Stratford Multi-Storey Car Park, Great Eastern Way, E15 1XE
Like bars with a view? Check out London’s best rooftop bars