San Miguel | Partner Content
It looks good on paper.
But it’s not what makes you truly rich in life. Just ask Levison Wood, who in his storied career as an explorer has been to over 80 countries, trekked the entire length of the Himalayas, and escaped everything from wild crocodiles to civil wars while walking the Nile.
And we’re not just saying that either, because you literally can ask him, given that he’s going to be speaking about his extraordinary travels at the one and only San Miguel Experience. It’s being held in the seriously breathtaking One Marylebone later this month, and they’re going to be packing the place with an embarrassment of adventure-inspiring, life-enriching goodness. To whit, there’ll also be:
1) The UK premiere of the uniquely immersive virtual reality simulator, Birdly, in which you’ll be made to believe that you are actually flying.
2) Adventure planning workshops from adventurer & entrepreneur Belinda Kirk, who after rowing non-stop around Britain on a punishing 51 day journey, discovering cave paintings in Lesotho, and trekking China’s notorious Taklamakan “desert of death”, has made it her life’s work to get other people into exploring. She’ll show you how to go on an adventure right here in London, from kayaking under Tower Bridge, to exploring Old Ford Island in the Olympic Park.
3) Instagram workshops with photographer Mike Kus, who’ll impart his knowledge on just how to make your shots look ultra-slick and professional. On a phone.
4) Pastry art masterclasses and demonstrations from world-renowned chef & Instagram mind-blower, Willem Verlooy.
5) Booze. Or to be specific, exclusive tastings of San Miguel’s finest brews, including some never available in the UK until now, aaaand the opportunity to make & drink your very own San Miguel-infused cocktail.
6) Food from across the globe – you’ll find small plates from places like the Phillipines (which, as you’re now discovering, is where San Miguel started life), New York, and Spain.
And some of that definitely will be quite rich.
NOTE: The San Miguel Experience will take place at One Marylebone on the 19-21 July. Tickets cost £25-£35 (although you, as a Nudge reader, are getting Platinum tickets for the price of Gold Tickets – simply use the promo code THENUDGEOFFER), and must be bought in advance, which you can do right HERE.
One Marylebone | 1 Marylebone Road, NW1 4AQ