Good friends. Good cooking vessels.
According to Harry Potter, they’re both cauldron.
And they’re both going to be very important parts of Library’s upcoming Harry Potter supperclub series. It’ll take place in plush the Covent Garden members club (don’t worry, non-members are invited too) every Friday & Saturday in August and September, and will take the form of a seven-curse feast, including:
- Butterbeer or Firewhiskey to get you going
- Your own Hogwarts letter (edible rice paper topping of pepper, parsley and squid ink)
- Devil’s Snare starters (chia seed, seaweed and courgette)
- Who is Peter Minus mains (lamb neck, cinnamon and onion crumble)
- Costumes HIGHLY encouraged
And, you can explore the rest of the club for the evening.
Expecto a good night.
The Library | 112 St. Martin’s Lane, WC2N 4BD
Want more Harry Potter inspired booze? Check out the new menu at The Blind Pig…