- Partnerships & Advertising Manager – London
- Freelance Writer – London
WHAT’S THE NUDGE?
The Nudge is the definitive insiders’ guide to London.
It brings new launches, exclusive invitations and secret goings-on to a large, influential and highly-engaged audience of over 350,000 young professional Londoners each month.
We also run London’s first ever virtual membership club, giving our members unique access to a regularly-changing selection of extraordinary experiences at amazing prices: from chef’s tables, bottomless boozy brunches and wine-paired tasting menus to member parties, off-menu dishes and preview dinners at some of London’s best new restaurants and bars.
1) Partnerships & Advertising Manager | £45k OTE (25k base)
We work with brands keen to engage with our audience via campaigns that require a combination of out of the box ideas, a data driven focus on objectives, an ability to understand the requirements of other brands and and a deep understanding of what makes The Nudge tick.
We’re looking for someone to join our team in order to help us grow and improve this service – someone smart, proactive & entrepreneurial who’s able to nurture and grow our partnerships & advertising department; to help design & facilitate small to large scale creative solutions and advertising campaigns; to reach out to potential advertising partners to form new relationships and nurture existing ones; to mastermind and build partnerships with brands similar to ours; and to work closely with the editorial and Nudge Memberships teams as well as the wider Nudge family to ensure we maintain our brand legacy.
Our dream colleague is –
- Scrappy & entrepreneurial.
- A results driven self-starter.
- Smart, proactive & very creative.
- Personable, happy and confident in meeting new people & good at building relationships.
- Excited by the prospect of joining a small team on a big mission.
- Able to write & communicate beautifully, both in person & over email.
- Engaging, persuasive & commercially aware (with a head for data).
- Passionate about London & all that it has to offer.
- Experienced in sales, marketing or business development.
If you think you might be the person we’re looking for, then we’d love to hear from you. To apply please send a brief email introducing yourself – and attaching your CV – to Jobs@TheNudge.com
2) Freelance Writer | Paid
We’re always looking out for talented freelance writers with a keen interest in, and knowledge of, London.
Particularly those able to write in a succinct and witty manner.
If you believe that might be you then please do apply to join us by sending in your best impression of a Nudge-style article (ideally after reading, like, a hundred of them).
You can write about any restaurant or bar in London that you wish. All we would ask is that your article:
- Is not longer than 250 words.
- Is written in the 1st person plural (the editorial “we”).
- Is funny, punchy and effortlessly conveys the reasons why you think we should visit the place you’re writing about.
Please email your article, introducing yourself in the process, to JOBS@THENUDGE.COM
NOTE: You must be based in London to apply for this role.