The Oval Night Market is back for the weekend…
…and it’s really taking shape.
Set against the towering backdrop of the Cambridge Heath Gasworks, Hackney’s most oval-shaped street will be shut off to traffic for an after-hours food market and street party inspired by New York’s own late-night bashes. Free to enter, there’ll be traders serving everything from Indian to Italian dishes, with a cocktail bar set up by Oval Space too.
Food & drink highlights include:
- “Yorkshire Burritos” made with gigantic Yorkies
- Wood-fired sourdough pizzas from Hackney locals Born & Raised
- Hot doughnuts from Treats Club
- Free-range, rare-breed burgers from Bristol’s own Holy Cow
- Fiery Indonesian street food from Makatcha
Joining the food stalls will be a small makers’ market, where you can buy everything from colourful ceramic housewares, to handcrafted lingerie, to “cult queer art from Fascist Panties”.
Which sounds all-right.
NOTE: Oval Night Market takes place on Friday 25th June (5pm – 10pm) & Saturday 26th June (Noon – 10pm). Entry is free, and you can just turn up – find out more HERE.
Oval Night Market | The Oval, Bethnal Green, E2 9DU
Like markets? Check out the best food markets in London