Bread Ahead Wembley Park | North London restaurant, deli, baking school and wholesale bakery
Bread Ahead are finally joining the upper crust.
After several years of impressing Borough Market punters with their loaves, doughnuts, and excellent baking courses, they opened a second branch in Chelsea, then a third in Soho. And now? Their continued success has allowed them to open up a new, vast venue in North London. This is going to be a palace of pastries. A castle of cakes. A bastion of baking. And here’s why:
- It’ll be 11,000 square feet. Which is large.
- Inside all that space, they’re going to fit a restaurant, a deli, a baking school and a wholesale bakery.
- That restaurant will be an all-day affair serving sourdough pizza, marinaded roast chicken, Black Forest gateau and more.
- That baking school will have two glass-fronted classrooms overlooking the restaurant, and you can already book the classes
- It’s going to be two Tube stops down from Baker Street itself
And yes, most critically, you will be able to both buy and learn to make their famed doughnuts. Without them, there’d be a significant hole in their plan.
NOTE: Bread Ahead Wembley Park is due to open in Autumn 2019. You can find out more, and make a booking right HERE.
Bread Ahead Wembley Park | Olympic Way, HA9 0FU
Like doughnuts? You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t. So here are the best in town.