Also Festival | One weekend. 200 different experiences.
Also Festival is so-named because it isn’t just a festival…
…it’s also a bunch of other stuff.
And that ‘other stuff’ will include over 200 different experiences all taking place in a verdant Warwickshire farm over the weekend of July 5th-7th.
Starting with the centrepiece, stage-filling, attention-hogging music, you can expect acts like Lady Sanity, General Disco Procedure, and Vinyl Richie to go alongside more interactive set ups, including the Samba Drumming workshops, the Gospel Bunch, and Acoustaoke (‘acoustic karaoke’) sessions.
Beyond that, there are:
- Ideas, which take the form of talks such as the illuminating “How we’re wrong about nearly everything” by statistician Bobby Duffy, a fascinating retelling of ancient history with Natalie Haynes’ “Troy Story”, and a look at “Time, and how to spend it” with author James Wallman.
- Food from the explosively fun (and interactive) Pudding Procession, to the eye-opening Taste Tibet, to the deliciously laid-back Rum Shack, Baby Rum Shack.
- Comedy with standup including “half man, half biscuit” Alexis Dubis, Porky the Poet from Phil Jupitus, and a performance from Edinburgh Fringe favourite John Luke Roberts.
- Experiences that range from acting workshops, to sunrise swims, to lightsabre duels, to kite making, to tango classes, to a good ol’ fashioned roller disco.
- Nature, specifically a chance to get closer to it via late-night bat walks, forest bathing, bushcraft survival lessons, foraging workshops, and more.
And that’s not to mention the Pop up cinema, or the glamping hotel, the many kids activities, or the huge banquets they have planned.
Oh, and it’s also a festival.
NOTE: Also Festival takes place from 5th-7th July in Park Far, Warwickshire. You can find out more, and get tickets at their website right HERE.
Also Festival | Park Farm, Compton Verney, Warwick, CV35 9HJ
You know what’s also a festival? Wilderness.