Feast your eyes on this.
The team behind Pergola on the Roof and last year’s Pergola Paddington Central have rolled up their sleeves, rolled out a lick of paint, and lifted the curtain on their new dining spot. It’s called Feast Canteen, and it’s settled into the former food court in Hammersmith’s Kings Mall.
It’s now a much slicker space, upgrading the canteen with their characteristic design touches like sleek brass kitchen fronts, verdant plants, and an exposed industrial ceiling – which we can only presume would have been a characteristic design feature, had any of their previous spots actually had rooves.
With room for around 350 people, it’s playing host to a rotating series of guest restaurants, who’ll plate up some of their most popular dishes to eat in, take away or even have delivered. And the starting line up includes:
- Breddos Tacos, serving up their lauded tacos and Mexican small plates;
- Other Side Fried, who fry chicken on both sides with delicious toppings;
- Salvation in Noodles, with a modern take on home-style Vietnamese cooking;
- Sinchow, who create delicate rice paper rolls;
- Made of Dough, who bring British ingredients to artisanal pizza bases; and
- Patty & Bun, pretty much the reigning monarchs of the London burger scene.
All of which you’re free to mix and match…
…So there won’t be any trade-off.
NOTE: Feast Canteen is open seven days a week – you can find out more right HERE.
Feast Canteen | Kings Mall, King Street, W6 9HW
Like food halls? Have you checked out Bang Bang Oriental?