A vast competitive socialising space is about to open in South London, called Gravity.
And it’ll have no problem pulling you in.
Where one might feel spoiled to find one or even two different games within a single venue, Gravity is packing in eight across three floors, covering 100,000 sq ft. It’s all going to be housed in a former department store down in Wandsworth, and there’s going to be a whooooole lot going on, starting with a gigantic E-GoKarting circuit across all three floors.
Yes, you read that right.
So what else do they have packed in there? Well:
- A 14-lane bowling alley souped up with augmented reality.
- Urban street golf, set against the backdrop of NYC’s most famous sights.
- A digital darts zone with augmented reality tech.
- Shuffleboard, again with AR (we’re sensing a theme here)
- An Electric Gamebox installation – if you’ve never been, read about it here, it’s amazing.
- An e-sports gaming area
- An arcade with a ton of nostalgia-driven games
And then there are three bars to choose from, running a boozy gamut from a New York loft cocktail spot, to a Japanese izikaya, and to cap it all off, a sports bar.
You know, just in case things weren’t competitive enough for you.
NOTE: Gravity is set to open this summer. You can find out more at their website right HERE.
Gravity | Southside Wandsworth, Wandsworth High St, SW18 4TF
Like games & booze? Check out London’s top activity bars…